Our client is seeking a self-motivated, switched-on & dedicated Administrator to provide admin. support across the organization. This Position is a 12 month contract working in the Erskine Park location.
The successful candidate will have the following essential attributes:
Numeric accuracy and attention to detail
Organisational and problem solving skills
Energetic, customer focused with a sense of humour
High degree of computer literacy and data entry skills
Ability to work unsupervised or within a team environment – able to meet deadlines
Effective communication skills with a good command of the English language, written/verbal
Courteous and responsible telephone manner
Positive, committed and enthusiastic attitude towards work
Duties will include:
Maintaining a safe, clean and secure work environment
Maintaining accurate and up to date records
Advise stores of any problems/delays that may effect delivery
Liaise with stores and freight providers regarding missing freight and late deliveries
Ensure all inquiries are dealt with in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
Photocopying, faxing and reception duties as required
Plan/co-ordinate all PO receipts in the absence of the receiving administrator
Process supplier/freight provider invoices/credits and customer replacements/refunds
Assist with the ordering of consumables
Receive/send daily mailbag
Please submit your application with a copy of your up to date resume
For further information please contact our office on 1300 562 562
About the business
Our client is a global leader in metal flow engineering, providing a full range of engineering services and solutions.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a large organisation as an Accounts Payable Officer .The role is a Maternity Leave cover role with a long handover period, taking the full extent of the role up to February 2021, a potential of 18 months. You will be on the company payroll in a fixed term contract with full working benefits such as paid holidays, etc.
You will be working with a small, friendly and professional team, based in modern offices in a great location at Port Kembla.
- Applicant must ensure compliance with internal processes.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is required.
- Role will involve, but is not limited to: data entry, processing invoices by matching to purchase order receipts, preparing EFT runs for payment and reconciling creditor accounts.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding account related issues.
- Microsoft office skills in Outlook and Excel.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounts payable.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is desirable
- Strong Microsoft office skills in Outlook and Excel
- Experience with a large ERP system such as Syspro or similar
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management and staff
- Experience with electronic invoicing approval or similar would be an advantage