Our client provides cleaning services for Retail, Commercial, Government, Education and Residential clients.
Resource optimisation is a primary focus of our tender submissions. The Contract Manager plays a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by planning, co-ordinating, preparing and presenting tender submissions.
In this role, you will be responsible for awareness of key cleaning contract expiries and future tender opportunities by maintaining a database and repository of information, tender co-ordination, preparation, presentations, and hand over to the Operations and Finance departments for successful bids.
You will communicate future opportunities, task responsibilities and tender timelines to all relevant stakeholders.
We count on our Contracts Manager to be ahead of the game, evolve our documentation and presentations and submit tenders on time and accurately.
We anticipate our company will grow, and our Contract Manager is critical to our success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Plan, draft, evaluate, present, and execute tenders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders by serving as a single point of contact for contract related matters.
- Manage record keeping (soft and hard) for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension, or renewal, as appropriate.
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a database of potential tenders and key information.
- Hand over key information to the Operations and Finance Departments.
- Monthly Reports overview and support – the monthly reports will be Site Manager’s responsibility; however, the Contracts Manager will support the managers in formatting and submitting the reports.
- Induction/Compliance systems – Contracts Manager is responsible for submission and review of all required documentation to induction/compliance systems used on client’s sites i.e.: Rapid Global, Avetta, Knight Frank system, SASSI
- Quotation support – Contracts Manager supports Managers in formatting quotes (data to be supplied by Managers)- Create one template for all Managers so it’s easy for them to send quotes to clients which are uniform across the organisation
- Record keeping – public liability reports, site specific forms (QA, toolbox etc.), any other documents that require safe storage on OneDrive
- Analyse and summarise scope and tender documents noting key points and opportunities.
- Call and host meeting with internal stakeholders to share scope detail, key information and allocate tasks and deadlines.
- Co-ordinate internal stakeholders to ensure information is collated and submitted on time including regular update meetings to inform of progress and raise any potential issues.
- Co-ordinate site inspections & advise attendees of information required.
- Prepare tender pricing schedule in collaboration with operations department.
- Prepare tender submission.
- Prepare tender presentation including attendees and rehearsals.
- Present tender submissions to prospective clients.
- Seek and present client feedback to stakeholders including recommendations for improvement of future submissions.
- Keep track of the below:
- Current Tender Tracking Sheet
- Future Tender Opportunity Database
- Unsuccessful Tender Summary
- Tender Pricing Model
- Be degree qualified or higher in a related field
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have advanced computer literacy
- Have experience with tender notice boards and eTenders
- Be career driven and have the drive to succeed
- Have high attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you believe you have the skills and attributes to be successful for this excellent opportunity then we want to hear from you.