Our client is an independent, Australian- owned business trusted by major insurance companies to assist with the assessment and repairs of hail damaged vehicles.
We are looking for personable, enthusiastic and adaptive people to join our in-house office team and help assist our on-site team full-time for a contracted period.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Customer Service / Administration roles will be the first point of contact. You will help direct customers to the correct sites as well as helping answer any questions/inquires and assist our on-site team with entering and organising claim details.
Roles and responsibilities required:
- Answering incoming calls & make direct outbound calls
- Stress-free customer service
- Data Entry
- Liaise directly with both customers & insurance companies
- Liaise with on-site team to help assist with the smooth running of the office
- Job costing invoices
- Ability to take instructions and follow through with tasks as requested
- Previous experience in an office and/or call centre environment
- Must have good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Must be a team player, willing to work together to achieve goals
- Must be reliable and processes good initiative
- Open minded and willing to learn multiple systems
- Ability to manage a multi-line telephone
- Ability to manage a busy appointment calendar
- Previous experience with Word & Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage stressful situations
- Work experience in the Automotive Industry
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume and follow the prompts.
For any additional information please CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday