Our client is a family-owned business that has been operating for 22 successful years. They are a manufacturer and importer of high-quality cooling, heating, extraction & ventilation equipment and are an industry leader in the Industrial sector.
Reporting to the General Manager, they are looking for a proactive sales representative to establish and develop the HVAC market through new and targeted sales channels by selling specific products under their business units.
This involves establishing relationships with Architects & Specifiers, Wholesalers, Trades and Direct to Market. Product category focus includes Evaporative Coolers, Portable Air Conditioners, Hooded Roof Fans, Wall Exhaust/Extraction Fans and Ventilation Systems.
You will be required to manage all leads through their CRM system with the ability to self-generate opportunities in line with company priorities, as well as adhering to company reporting policies. You will be based out of our Kirrawee office.
- Has sales experience
- A strong communicator
- Ambition to succeed
- HVAC experience, either in sales or trade qualified
- Architects & Specifiers experience
- Base up to $65,000 + super p/a
- Commission – capped up to $70,000
- Car or Car allowance
- Phone & Laptop provided
If this sounds like you and you are looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.
Our client is a family owned Engineering & Manufacturing business that was established in 1952. The Business is a Market Leader with Innovative design and Manufacturing facilities specialising in steel storage products that services businesses Australia wide & South Pacific regions.
ACCESS: Location: Sydney South: Close to Public Transport Rail & Bus
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing installation & delivery contractors
- Arranging site access and co-ordinating on-site works for smaller jobs
- Preparing site related safety documentation.
- Obtain quotations from suppliers and co-ordinate freight
- Site measures on small jobs and site meetings
- Assist with Company database, and ERP system
- Provide sales support.
Supervised Company Training provided for all facets of Job Role
- Attention to detail
- Good work Ethic and reliable in attendance
- Willingness to learn , listen and apply instruction
- Time and personal management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Willingness to cross train in other sections of the business
- Willingness to enhance personal skills & development within the organisation
- Car License
- Previous experience in a similar role – considered but not essential
- Strong computer literacy, spreadsheet & database skills
- Role change & advancement are available for the right person
- The position on offer is permanent position after qualifying period
- Above award remuneration
PROVISIONS by Company
- Supervised Company Training provided for all facets of Job Role
- Laptop and mobile phone if working out of office.
- All personal safety ware including Safety boots Glasses and Gloves and Ear muffs
- Monday – Friday 38 Hour Week 8-30am -5.00pm
If you do not tick all the boxes for the role but are still keen we do encourage you to apply. Many excellent candidates hesitate if they feel they do not meet all the criteria.
Applicants must provide referees