Based in The Southern Highlands of NSW our client is seeking experienced Boilermakers/Welders to join the team.
- Afternoon shifts available.
- Start times are 3pm to Midnight Monday to Thursday and 12pm to 6pm Friday.
- Only 30 minutes from South Western Sydney
- Ongoing work and a great opportunity
- Ability to perform various types of welds at a high level.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to use various hand and power tools.
- Ability to work within a team, but also be able to work autonomously.
- Have well developed communication skills.
- Be committed to safe working practices within the workplace.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with MIG/TIG experience
- Capable of reading shop drawings
- Must be a qualified welder or experienced.
- Able to carry out repetitive tasks quickly and methodically.
- Aware of safe work practices.
- Focused on attention to detail.
- Capable and confident using hand tools.
- Able to TIG weld (not essential but desirable)
- MUST have own transport.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW! Interviews will commence immediately.