All general hands are trained in all aspects of the job and will work with either a buddy or a Team Leader until they demonstrate an ability to carry out the tasks to the required level of competency.
The workloads often fluctuates with our client due to having a wide range of products that require different levels of processing. This means general hands often moved around to other sections as required.
In each area general hands go into they will work with a buddy or the Team Leader until they fully understand process requirements.
Initiative and good listening skills are a prerequisite for any employee to succeed.
Other requirements are outlined below:-
- Fabrication, sanding, riveting or other duties associated with product sub assembly
- General upkeep of all equipment used in fabrication/assembly reporting any defective equipment to Team Leader
- Check the quality of fabricated material for faulty workmanship, scratches, dents or other faults that could affect the finish quality of the product.
- Demonstrate ability to be flexible in working in other sections within the business as the workloads fluctuate
- Maintain a consistently high level of quality to standards and specifications as detailed/directed
- Complete work as per schedule and/or as directed by Team Leader
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment and achieve stated outcomes.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to a work ethic based on team work, efficiency, effective communication and safety
- Attention to detail ability to notice parts not to specification and raise with Team Leader to resolve
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.