Our client is currently seeking an experienced project administration for a contract position in Northmead.
Reporting to the Operations Administration Support Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Contract administration maintenance in Pronto CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System)
- Complete on-boarding process including licence, insurance and accreditation checks for sub-contractors as directed by the National Project Manager.
- Review and update administration records on regular basis.
- Reconciles and constantly reviews and updates job status for every project and every stage, from inspection, quotation/ proposals, contractual agreement, budget approvals, variance approvals, work and purchase orders, progress payments, completion of works – including quality assurance, certificates of completion, equipment audits, warranty and other handover requirements.
- Work with Project Managers to schedule and raise trade personnel and purchase orders in response to each project’s requirements. Provide regular updates and reports to National Project Manager to track and meet specified timeframe, budget, safety and quality assurances.
- Perform administrative tasks including the processing of service report sheets and time sheets, quality checks of works completed, invoice processing and updating of work schedules with operational notes and technical details as required.
- Seek regular feedback from Project Manager – that all technicians and apprentices demonstrate effective customer relations, quality & accreditation assurances and efficient and cost-effective services.
- Desk top auditing of completed works and maintaining audit schedule
- Maintain equipment inventory data, warranties and certification documentation and records.
- Develop and maintain mutual relationships of value with customers and subcontractors to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered
- Actively comply with company policy, procedures and standards in relation to Health, Safety and the Environment, and quality assurances.
- Support and cover helpdesk functions when required, to support quality MSS customer service delivery and manage communication and escalation process to operations and project manager personnel if required.
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes;
- Attention to detail and strong customer service focus
- Customer service experience
- Management of subcontractors and suppliers
- Sound computer literacy, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Must be Experienced using PRONTO
- Experience using Cubit will be highly regarded
- Excellent general administration and document management experience
- An ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Able to work well in a team, strong team player
- Able to develop team culture with remote / national team
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and changing priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure in busy high transaction service environment
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Must be flexible with duties
- Able to start immediately
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.
For any additional information please CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday