Located in Lisarow our client is an iconic brand in children’s publishing, education and media and have a long and rich history helping children read more, learn more and lead better lives.
Our client is looking to build a pool of reliable and knowledgeable MR truck drivers who are available for casual work with full-time hours, over the next few months to support deliveries.
Shifts are dependent on the daily volume of orders received so you will be on call, often needed at short notice, that require mostly early morning starts from 6.30am on-wards.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a true team player who thrives in a physical, hands-on environment. You will need to have great energy levels and be willing to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Transporting goods
- Collecting, delivering, and verifying orders
- Reporting any accidents or defects
- Manual labour – lifting goods
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Multi-drop experience
- Understanding of road laws
- Valid MR or HR license
- Minimum 1-year experience as a truck driver
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Ability to drive for long periods of time
- No recent driving violations
- Passion for the industry
- Working rights in Australia
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.