Carpenter with the opportunity to move to a Supervisor role
A bit about our client…
Our client is here to inspire positive change in the building industry, spark creativity and collaboration, influence cultural and environmental awareness, build communities and enrich people’s lives. They are here to make a long-term difference and change the world.
They are not your average manufacturer, they are a technology-based solution provider that develops, designs and manufactures timber based pre-finished structural solutions to the property and construction industry. Their manufacturing capability is highly automated ensuring a cost effective and high-quality product.
Their team is made up of a rockstar team with diverse backgrounds, if you are driven, motivated and love coming and working with innovative products and a team that is changing the industry, apply now.
Role Overview – Carpenter
Our client is driven by a supportive and nurturing management team that lead from the front and maintain an open-door policy. The company values and culture are of upmost importance to them and ‘living the values’ and ‘walking the talk’ are consistent themes throughout the business. Based in an 11,000 sqm purpose-built facility in Campbelltown, you will be manufacturing and pre-finishing wall panels, floor panels, mass timber, modules and pods before they are then transported to site ready for installation.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for a highly motivated Qualified Carpenter with 6+ Years experience who is looking for an exciting role in a state of the art manufacturing facility in South-West Sydney. Some of our desired outcomes from the role include:
- Manage and lead our manufacturing processes.
- Ensure all product manufactured is built to the required standards and quality.
- Assist with on site rectification works if needed from time to time.
- Leading the team and provide training as required.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical, time management and scheduling abilities.
- Be able to read and understand construction drawings.
- Familiarity with Frame & Truss, Home Renovations/Extensions, or Fitouts.
- Experience in training and leading apprentices.
Do something smart, healthy and different! You will have the opportunity to work for a company that are at the forefront of modern technology and have the ability design and manage out risk and variables with a precise and innovative production capability in house. Are you sick of the ‘same old, same old’ companies who deliver low-end finishes stuck onto boring steel and concrete structures?
They work with a variety of energy efficient and environmentally sustainable products and we are setting the benchmark for a better way to build and having a building that both stands the test of time and is a better place to live. Proactive, growing, innovative, market leading – when is a good time to get in with us? NOW!
- Monday-Friday position, with occasional Saturday work.
- Start and finish at the same location daily.
- Stable on-going position with training provided on the Viridi manufacturing methods.
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and attach your resume and follow the prompts
If you do not tick all the boxes for the role but are still keen we do encourage you to apply. Many excellent candidates hesitate if they feel they do not meet all the criteria.