Customer Service Representative
Our client located in Mulgrave was established in 1976 and is now the largest industrial and paint aerosol producer and one of the largest aerosol and volumetric chemical companies in Australia is currently seeking a full time customer service representative for an immediate start!
Their site covers 2.8 hectares, has bulk chemical storage capacity of 750,000L and produces approximately 20 million aerosol and volumetric products annually.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in paint, automotive or industrial sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Strong conversational skills, including active listening, empathy, respect and humour.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- High customer service focus
- Engage with customers with interest and empathy, communicating effectively to identify their needs and resolve any concerns in a seamless customer experience
- Able to take direction
- Motivated, reliable, hard working and punctual
- Must be available Monday to Friday
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and attach your resume and follow the prompts
If you do not tick all the boxes for the role but are still keen we do encourage you to apply. Many excellent candidates hesitate if they feel they do not meet all the criteria.