Our client a multi-award-winning timber flooring business, is currently seeking a floor installer to join their team. They are suppliers and installers of the very best timber flooring, laminate flooring, vinyl, parquetry, cork, carpet, bamboo, and underlays.
The position is an on-going role Monday – Friday working all over Sydney. Suitable applicants must have experience operating hand and power tools.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Using hand tools and power tools
- Assisting trades and carpenters
- General site cleaning
- Arranging materials
- Preparing flooring to be installed
- Demolition of flooring
- Installing all types timber flooring and floating floors
- Loading and unloading materials
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a White Card
- Must have valid driver’s licence
- 3- 5 years’ experience in laying all types of timber flooring
- Must have experience with operating hand and power tools
- Must be physically fit and ok with heavy lifting
- Reliable, hardworking, and punctual
- Must have good communication skills
- Basic skills, able to count, read and measure
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid 19
Must provide references
Must be willing to obtain the below:
Working with children check
If this sounds like you and you are looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.