Key Account Sales Manager
Our client located in Mulgrave was established in 1976 and is now the largest industrial and paint aerosol producer and one of the largest aerosol and volumetric chemical companies in Australia is currently seeking a full time Key Account Sales Manager for an immediate start!
As a Key Account Sales Manager your focus will be to drive excellence and “best in class” strategic account management and nurture a productive and mutually beneficial business relationship with their customers. We’re looking for someone with key account experience, who is skilled in negotiation, has strong commercial acumen, thrives on disciplined planning, and has the ability to form strong, trusted relationships with their customers as well as internal stakeholders.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum five years relevant experience, preferably in paint, automotive or industrial sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Experience with operational procedures (ie: quoting, pricing, sales reports,and account queries)
- Strong time management and organisational skills with great attention to detail
- A current valid Drivers License
Tasks & responsibilities
- Internal sales and key account manager
- Establishing yourself as an industry client solution partner
- Identifying and attracting new customers/projects creating new business opportunities
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any, and all matters specific to your new and managed accounts
- Assist with purchasing of raw materials
- Establish new markets
- Establish strong working relationships with key sales customers working in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment effectively, with minimal supervision
- Conducting customer site visits that build long term business relationships
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and attach your resume and follow the prompts
If you do not tick all the boxes for the role but are still keen we do encourage you to apply. Many excellent candidates hesitate if they feel they do not meet all the criteria.