Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing, sales and marketing of adult care market segments ,hygienic disposable products across the baby and feminine care.
In Australia, they are on a rapid growth curve and are now looking for a Quality Assistant to join their Retail Team based at our modern Eastern Creek Head Office.
We are looking for a motivated team player who will fit in well.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute lab test as per quality control plan in line with the Group standards
- Sign off for conformance with specifications
- Sign off production reports and quality control records to make sure the quality control plan is followed and all actions are traceable
- Collaborate to the actions for containing and handling of deviating products in production
Success in this role:
- Knowledge of the products and raw material used
- Knowledge of the production processes and specifically quality control technology used
- Basic interested and knowledge of IT systems
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences in a production and quality control environment
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills for interaction with operations teams
Our client offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package and a friendly and supportive work environment.
Women are encouraged to apply