Machinery Sales Representative
Our client specialises in new and used equipment sales and purchasing in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Established in 1981, theyhave built up a strong reputation in the field, providing in depth product knowledge and excellent customer service.
- Sales Administration including ordering, quoting and shipping machinery and consumables
- Liaising with customers and suppliers locally and internationally
- Administration support to sales team and company directors
- Local and international freight organisation
- Stock control
- Database maintenance
- Packing and handling machinery and parts for customer orders, with the potential to progress to a more mechanical service role in the future
To be successful for this role you must possess the following:
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to be ‘hands on’ when required
- A good team player
- Electrical and/or mechanical qualifications
- Mechanical aptitude would be a strong advantage
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us on 1300 562 562 Monday – Friday 9am-5pm!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and attach your resume and follow the prompts.