The company is a general line canmaker and tinplate printer servicing all states of Australia. They offer a full range of cans, drums and pails for both dangerous and non-dangerous goods.
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter to work for our client based in Wolli Creek area for an ongoing position.
To be successful for these roles you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have Trade Certificate/Australia recognised
- Prefer somebody who is mechnically minded
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics troubleshooting
- Working in fast past environment
- Maintenance of machinery, cleaning, finding faulting and fixing faults
- Welding and fabrication experience required
- Ensure machines are maintained, responding to break-downs
- Must have own transport
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking and punctual
- Able to start immediately
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button,attach your resume and follow the prompts.
For any additional information please CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday