We are currently seeking hardworking and experienced process workers/ factory hands for our clients based in the Wolli Creek area. Our clients are highly regarded in the manufacturing industry and have on-going positions available.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Working on a production line
- Fast paced environment
- Packing Boxes/Stacking Pallets
- Operating production line machinery
- Assembling goods on production line
- Reporting equipment faults
- Quality check on products
- Measuring & weighing product and feeding machinery
- Some heavy lifting may be required
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Mustbe flexible with duties
- Good communication skills
- Must have Process work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking and punctual
- Able to start immediately
- Able to take direction
- Accurate and have attention to detail
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us on 1300 562 562!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.