Process Workers required for Rotating shifts
ASTAR Recruitment are currently seeking process workers for rotating shifts Monday to Friday to start immediately!
About the business and the role
Our client located in Eastern Creek is seeking reliable and hardworking process workers for a rotating roster D/N/A Monday to Friday.
Hours of work are as per below:
1 week Dayshift-6am to 10pm
1 week Night shift-10pm to 6am
1 week Afternoon shift -2pm to 10pm
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Process work
- Machine operating
- Quality Control
- Loading plastic coils
- General hand duties
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Heavy lifting (up to 20kg)
- Assembling duties may be required
Skills and experience
- Must be flexible with duties
- Experience working within the plastic’s industry preferred but not essentail
- Prior experience in factory environment
- Good communication skills
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking and punctual
- Able to start immediately
- MUST be willing to work a rotating roster, 1 week dayshift, 1 week night shift and 1 week afternoon shift ongoing.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!! WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume and follow the prompts.