ASTAR Services Group is a Leading Recruitment Agency Nationwide.
ASTAR are currently seeking a highly-motivated Receptionist/Administrator to join our team at our Smithfield head office.
We are looking for a professional and well-presented candidate who will become the ‘face’ of the business. To be successful in this role you will need to be motivated, high-energy, and have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Every day can be different in this role, so willingness to adapt and the confidence and professionalism to deal with a wide variety of duties is a must!
- Meeting and greeting all guests.
- Assisting ad-hoc projects as directed by management.
- Postal duties, incoming and outgoing parcels and related couriers.
- General office administration (management of stationery orders, document archiving and photocopying).
- Screening and forwarding calls for Head Office.
- Maintaining a professional appearance of the reception area and boardroom and interview rooms.
- Providing support to the Recruitment and Accounts departments as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous work experience gained in a Receptionist or Office Admin role.
- First class communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent personal presentation with a confident persona.
- Willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks as required, and the ability to deal with competing deadlines.
- A friendly, engaging and welcoming demeanour that is on show at all times.
- A proactive multitasker is essential.
- The ability to create a positive and lasting impression of the business for all clients and visitors to the company.
- Continually striving for excellence in customer services.
- The ability to learn, develop and grow in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
Immediate start available
If you do not tick all the boxes for the role but are still keen we do encourage you to apply. Many excellent candidates hesitate if they feel they do not meet all the criteria.