Receptionists / Call Centre Operators
Our client a cemetery trust is currently seeking experienced Receptionists / Call Centre Operators to support their teams in Matraville and Sutherland.
The suitable applicants will have excellent phone manner and customer service skills, will be able to multitask and have experience managing a busy switch board.
Roles and responsibilities required:
- Meeting and greeting Funeral Directors, bereaved, and visitors to the cemetery/reception area
- Direct Funeral Directors, mourners and visitors to scheduled funeral services at either the crematorium or gave site
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Taking and relay messages, and provide information to callers
- Monitoring visitor access and sign in/out sheets
- Providing general administrative and clerical support to the Customer Care team
- Receiving and sort mail and deliveries
- Managing incoming calls via our Mitel phone system
- Building relationships with customers
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills
- Mitel phone system experience preferred
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be immaculately presented
- Able to deliver a high quality and positive customer experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities and tasks
- Have high attention to detail, accuracy and follow through actions in a timely manner
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Behave ethically, honestly and with integrity
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a fun, & hard-working environment we want to hear from you!
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts. For any additional information please
CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday