Sales and Logistics support
Our client is a family owned Engineering & Manufacturing business that was established in 1952. The Business is a Market Leader with Innovative design and Manufacturing facilities specialising in steel storage products that services businesses Australia wide & South Pacific regions.
ACCESS: Location: Sydney South: Close to Public Transport Rail & Bus
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing installation & delivery contractors
- Arranging site access and co-ordinating on-site works for smaller jobs
- Preparing site related safety documentation.
- Obtain quotations from suppliers and co-ordinate freight
- Site measures on small jobs and site meetings
- Assist with Company database, and ERP system
- Provide sales support.
Supervised Company Training provided for all facets of Job Role
- Attention to detail
- Good work Ethic and reliable in attendance
- Willingness to learn , listen and apply instruction
- Time and personal management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Willingness to cross train in other sections of the business
- Willingness to enhance personal skills & development within the organisation
- Car License
- Previous experience in a similar role – considered but not essential
- Strong computer literacy, spreadsheet & database skills
- Role change & advancement are available for the right person
- The position on offer is permanent position after qualifying period
- Above award remuneration
PROVISIONS by Company
- Supervised Company Training provided for all facets of Job Role
- Laptop and mobile phone if working out of office.
- All personal safety ware including Safety boots Glasses and Gloves and Ear muffs
- Monday – Friday 38 Hour Week 8-30am -5.00pm
If you do not tick all the boxes for the role but are still keen we do encourage you to apply. Many excellent candidates hesitate if they feel they do not meet all the criteria.
Applicants must provide referees