Sales & Estimation Manager
Our client a leading Flooring company based in Miranda with additional showroom locations in Sydney is seeking an experienced Sales & Estimation Manager to deliver an exceptional client experience.
As the Sales and Estimation Manager, you are tasked with overseeing daily sales and estimation activities, ensuring that sales KPI’s are met, and business growth is achieved. You will engage with retail and commercial customers to ensure their needs are met and their flooring installations proceed as planned with the suitable trades engaged and completed per the agreed timeframe. You will guide and utilise internal sales support to achieve the customer required outcome and develop them in sales, estimating and customer service. Training and development of the sales team and input to setting annual sales KPIs will form an important part of this role.
You will have a strong customer focus and interpersonal skills, be familiar with the industry and have a strong aptitude in estimating. Your ability to grow the business will be paramount, exploring new avenues and opportunities with the drive to close potential sales.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Overseeing daily sales operations
- Ensuring our customer needs are met in store, on site and post completion
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Conflict resolution and complaints management
- Training and developing staff
- Hiring employees
- Creating and managing budgets
- Improving revenue
- Monthly sales reporting
- Ensuring business goals are met
- Help identify and implement continuous improvement
- Ensuring the company remains compliant in all facets within our industry.
- Managing jobs to completion including sales, ordering and installation
Skills & Experience
- Relationship building and management of clients, staff, and contractors
- Interpersonal skills
- Lead generation and management to sale and completion of job
- High level of estimating accuracy
- Quotation and job scheduling ability
- Management proficiency
- Sales and marketing strategic development
- Developing standards, coaching, and team coordination
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you believe you have the skills and attributes to be an asset to this great organisation, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume, and follow the prompts.