Due to company’s rapidly growing business our client has a position available for a Factory Chemist to start immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The below lists what will be required of the role
- Conducting daily QC.
- Conducting tests on existing products to ensure quality of products are being maintained.
- Providing Bench Technical support to the business.
- Trouble shooting.
- Ensure management of all Laboratory supplies.
- Implementing spot checks on factory personnel to ensure all procedures are being followed.
- Delivery of product improvement programs.
- Manage the process from formulation to plant scale up and trouble shooting along the way.
- Maintenance of the SDS folders.
- Maintaining QA procedures.
- Must be Flexible and a team player.
- Must be able to also handle the paperwork and admin side of the lab.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a degree or higher in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Previous experience in chemical manufacturing industry preferred but not essential.
- Must have strong planning, coordinating and organising skills.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously with a proactive approach.
- Must have a basic understanding of Laboratory & Factory safety procedures.
- Must have sound computer skills particularly Excel.
Benefits / Culture:
- The job will start as a permanent casual. With 5 days work from 9am – 5pm.
- Once the probationary period is over then it will become a permanent Full-Time role.
- Plenty of Growth opportunity within the business.
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.