ASTAR Services Group is a Leading Recruitment Agency Nationwide.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated Tender Writer to join our team at our Jamisontown Branch then moving to the Smithfield head office mid-2021.
Your new role
Your new role is a permanent full-time position and forms an integral part of our team. Due to our planned and structured growth this role is critical in preparing professional, articulate and clear submissions to both potential and current clients. Our range of service offerings will have you enjoying variety in your role, with impeccable attention to detail required. Reviewing tender documents to ensure our submissions meet with the guidelines set out, working within quality and Industrial Relations frameworks during quoting and providing innovation in our tender submissions will form the basis of the role.
What you will need to succeed
We are a diverse organisation with a supportive, team driven culture. Working collaboratively to achieve team and organisational success is a non-negotiable and individual agenda do not fit with our mantra. Reporting directly to the General Manager, we are looking for a Tender Writer that possesses the following skills:
- Outstanding written skills including the ability to blend technical and persuasive techniques as required.
- Good grammar and spelling, coupled with a mathematical aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skills in Word and Excel at an advanced level
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Skill to develop and present a professional, error free submission that presents ASTAR Services Group in a professional and leading edge way.
- Work efficiently in a team environment, contributing to and accepting inputs from all stakeholders.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Manage and coordinate submission in line with given timeframes.
- Confidently and clearly communicate with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Use your advanced Word skills to create submissions complete submissions using an established format and brand guidelines.
- Work both autonomously and collaborate with the greater team to produce high level, compliant submission.
- Assist with the updating of project profiles and curriculum vitae.
- A genuine go getter who strives to succeed.
To be successful, you will have previous experience in a similar role and:
- Be highly articulate with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate tender, bid and project administration experience.
- Knowledge of FMCG, Pharmaceutical or State Government tenders is highly regarded.
- Excellent written, and confident verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a strong cohesive team and autonomously as the role requires.
- Exceptional time management skills in a fast-paced environment working to strict deadlines.
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button,attach your resume and follow the prompts.