About our client:
Our client was established in 1976 and is now the largest industrial and paint aerosol producer and one of the largest aerosol and volumetric chemical companies in Australia.
Their site covers 2.8 hectares, has bulk chemical storage capacity of 750,000L and produces approximately 20 million aerosol and volumetric products annually.
Their proprietary brands are well known and stocked by all major automotive retailers. They also contract manufacture, making products for some of the largest brands internationally
Qualifications & experience
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management and/or business development
- Minimum five years relevant experience, preferably in paint, automotive or industrial sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to form solid long-term relationships as you will be required to communicate with customers and suppliers that influence and drive outcomes in line with business strategies.
- The passion to provide exceptional customer service with outstanding communication skills
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and convert a Customer pipeline
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Account management including the management of day to day customer requirements, customer complaints and delivery of contractual management obligations
- Key account manager
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Assist with purchasing of raw materials
- Build new markets & grow existing accounts
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and attach your resume and follow the prompts
Our client is highly regarded in the manufacturing sector and has on-going positions available.
- Working on a production line
- Packing Boxes / Stacking Pallets
- Operating production line machinery
- Assembling goods on the production line
- Reporting equipment faults
- Quality control
- Measuring & weighing products and feeding machinery
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must be flexible with duties
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking, and punctual
- Able to take direction
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn if not experienced
- Afternoon shift 3.50pm to 11.55pm
- Night shift 10pm to 6:00am
- Plenty of overtime available
If you do not tick all the boxes for the role but are still keen we do encourage you to apply. Many excellent candidates hesitate if they feel they do not meet all the criteria.