Our client specialises in the design, manufacturing and distributing of a wide range of plugs, couplers and receptacles for the mining and tunnel industries, are currently seeking an Engineer Account Manager to support their team. They supply nationally and internationally, providing high quality electrical mining plugs and accessories.
The role is to support their Engineering team in the Sydney head office combined with field support for customers in NSW, QLD and WA markets as well as international customers as required.
Supporting the Engineering team and reporting to senior management your duties will include;
- Designing products with the manufacturing team to meet the client’s expectations
- Reporting all information to the production team
- Building relationships with existing clients
- Seeking opportunities to improve the existing product range through engineering developments in design and technology
- Account management and knowledge of clients mining sites
- Promoting new products
- Technology assessing mining sites
- Field support to current clients
- Arranging quotes with senior management
- Technical support across all stages of the existing and new product design process
- Prioritising and delegating project workload
- Providing on-site technical support
- Traveling interstate to manager client’s profiles
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes;
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experienced in the mining industry
- Ability to design new products
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Technical sales experience
- Must have a Drivers licence
- Good computer literacy, including Outlook, Excel, Word etc
- Time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Able to travel nationally
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
Offering a competitive salary for the right person.
If you feel you are the right person for his role apply now with your resume, along with a covering letter outlining how your qualifications and experience align with this opportunity.
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.
For any additional information please CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday