Our client a multi-award-winning timber flooring business, is currently seeking an experienced qualified Carpenter to join their team. Our client are suppliers and installers of the very best timber flooring, laminate flooring, vinyl, parquetry, cork, carpet, bamboo, and underlays.
This opportunity is an on-going position working Monday – Friday all over Sydney. Suitable applicants must have their own tools and transportation.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Liaising and working with other trades
- Building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Arranging and ordering materials
- Laying, fitting, and installing flooring
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Sanding and polishing using various coatings
- Measuring, cutting, and preparing for flooring to be installed
- Ensuring adherence to building codes and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and Own Transport
- Trade qualified
- Must have a White Card
- Flooring experience preferred but not essential
- Must have own hand and power tools
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you are looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.
For any additional information please CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday